CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mya had a busy week


She had her very first dentist appt. on Monday and she was so brave. I was so proud of her. Now she keeps asking Mommy why she doesnt have to go. I don't have any real answers for her because I am not going to tell her I am deathly afraid of them.
The dentist came walking in after she had them polished and cleaned and said "oh Mom has a camera" Why is that a shock? Of course MOm had a camera, it is her first appt I want to document that. Is that wrong? I used to be to scared to take pictures. I always was afraid of what someone would think of me, but Now I think I am over that. Anyway here is a pic of my brave girl.
Then today she had her 4 year well check up. Poor pumpkin had to get 5 shots and her arms are so sore. She did so well though and only shed a few quick tears. The PA said she loves when we come to see her because the girls are so well behaved. God that feels good when someone tells ya that. I hear it a lot to. YES I AM BRAGGING. lol! so the girls were rewarded by going to the candy store:) slushies are always good after shots.

3 comments:

Ljsmom33 said...

I'm glad her appt's went so well. I am also glad to hear you are not afraid anymore. Screw what other people think. These are YOUR memories! You go girl!

Treva Kane said...

Awwwww. I'm glad she did so well. Good for you getting pictures too.

Treva Kane said...

Awwww, I'm glad it went well for her! And yay for you getting pictures.